Rs 35,000 – Rs 45,000 a month
Full Job Description
Post Jobs Free
- Job Descriptions
- Information Technology Job Descriptions
Computer Operator Job Description
Learn about the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that should be in a computer operator job description.
Computer operators monitor and control computer and electronic data processing equipment according to standardized operating instructions. They are tasked with managing and improving a company’s network performance by troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
Try Betterteam for FREE
Send jobs to 100+ job boards with one submission
Post Jobs for FREE
- Completely free trial, no card required.
- Reach over 250 million candidates.
Computer Operator Job Description Template
We are looking for a talented computer operator to monitor and control our computer systems. As a computer operator, you will be responsible for handling the operation and maintenance of our computer systems, collaborating with the IT team, performing routine maintenance, and maintaining equipment inventories.
To ensure success as a computer operator, you should have a strong working knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to work quickly in high-pressure situations. Ultimately, a top-class computer operator can set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer systems without impeding productivity.
Computer Operator Responsibilities:
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Meeting with the IT team to determine the sequence of operations.
- Starting operations by entering computer commands.
- Monitoring error and stoppage messages.
- Correcting errors, loading paper, and adjusting equipment settings.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and software errors.
- Responding to user requests and problems.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Ensuring the security of the company’s computer systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 – Rs45,000.00 per month