Yes, you can block someone on LinkedIn if you no longer wish to have any interactions with them. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account and go to the profile of the person you want to block.
- Click on the “More” button located on the right side of their profile.
- Select “Report/Block” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Report/Block” dialog box, select the “Block” option and click “Continue”.
- LinkedIn will ask you to confirm that you want to block the person. Click “Block” again to confirm.
- Once you’ve blocked someone on LinkedIn, they won’t be able to view your profile, send you messages or invitations, or see your updates in their newsfeed. You also won’t be able to view their profile or receive any messages or invitations from them.
It’s worth noting that blocking someone on LinkedIn is a serious action, and should only be used as a last resort. If you’re experiencing any issues with another LinkedIn user, you should try to resolve the issue through direct communication or by reporting the issue to LinkedIn’s customer support team. Blocking someone should only be done if you’re unable to resolve the issue in any other way, or if you feel that your safety or security is at risk.